Four Star Rating with the Gold Award from Visit England. Overlooking the picturesque harbour and village of Craster, Coastal Walk Cottages offers this extremely comfortable and relaxing property. The house is equipped to an excellent standard providing guests with a true home from home experience.
Located at the heart of the beautiful and easy coastal walk to Dunstanburgh Castle. The house is an ideal base for activities such as walking, bird watching, fishing, sailing and golf.
- A large open plan lounge/diner with flat screen TV, DVD/Video Player, coal effect fire and uninterrupted views of the sea
- The kitchen offers high quality appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, electric cooker and hob. Washing machine and separate dryer.
- Sleeps a maximum of 5 guests
- A large master bedroom with king sized bed, TV, and sea views
- A second bedroom with zip and link king sized bed with countryside views including Dunstanburgh Castle
- A small third bedroom with a single bed with sea views
- A modern and well equipped family bathroom
- A secluded and enclosed rear garden with patio and which catches the afternoon/evening sunshine
- Full oil fired central heating throughout the house
- Parking for three cars – one on the driveway, two on red shale area opposite the drive
- 300 yards from a convenience store, the Jolly Fisherman pub and a seafood restaurant
- Pets welcome by arrangement