2 Old Farm Buildings
Located in a National Trust Village of Low Newton-By-The-Sea, Coastal Walk Cottages offers this charming and beautifully appointed property. Situated only yards from the magnificent sandy beach of St Mary’s Haven, the cottage enjoys glorious uninterrupted views across Embleton Bay to the fabulous Dunstanburgh Castle.
With modern facilities, this spacious and stylish property offers all the comforts required by the discerning visitor.
This property could not be more ideally located for a beach holiday, renowned walks, bird watching, as well as other activities such as-sailing, windsurfing, fishing, horse riding and golf.
- The lounge has a flat screen TV,DVD Player, log effect fire and direct access onto the beach
- The kitchen/dining area offers high quality appliances including fridge/freezer, washing machine/dryer, dish washer, halogen hob, electric cooker
- Sleeps a maximum of 6 guests
- A master bedroom with king sized bed, TV and beach views
- A second bedroom with zip and link king sized bed and beach views
- A third bedroom with twin beds
- A modern and well equipped family bathroom
- South facing rear lawn with patio and beach access
- Storage heating throughout cottage
- 2/3 car parking space in front of cottage
- 50 yards from the well-known Ship Inn situated in Low Newton square
- Pets are welcome by arrangement
- Free WiFi in cottage
- SPECIAL OFFER – February 2 nd – 9th February £ 480 + pet £20 fully inclusive